Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kyros may refer to:
- Kyros of Constantinople (died 712), a saint in the Eastern Orthodox Church and Catholic Church
- Kyros II or Cyrus the Great (c. 600–530 BC), founder of the Achaemenid Empire
- Jordan Kyros, Australian ice hockey player in the 2015 AIHL All-Star Weekend
- Kyros Marinis (born 1928), Greek athlete
- Peter Kyros (1925–2012), United States politician
- Kyros (band), a British progressive rock band
- Kyros the Overlord, is the ruler of Kyros' Empire and one of the most important characters in the video game Tyranny
- SS Kyros, a coaster ship from Sweden that was sunk in 1917 during World War I
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kyros.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.